It means no worries for the rest of your days
It’s our problem-free philosophy
We’ve all encountered days when we don’t feel so good about ourselves or about something or everything around us. It could be because of something that makes us feel angry, sad, confused, frustrated, guilty or regretful. It could be because of some huge life changes or because of something tiny and irrelevant. Whatever the reason maybe, everything seems messed up. On days like these, being positive and happy almost seems impossible. How do you tell your brain to stop replaying all those awful events? How do you make that empty feeling in your stomach go away? Are you ever going to be happy again?
Hey hey! Relax! Take a deep breath. You are going to make your way through this unpleasant day and hard time. You will smile again. Don’t believe me, but believe the universe. “This too, shall pass.”
It is okay to feel sad. It really is. Life isn’t perfect. There will be ups and downs. Those feelings when you are not having a good day are totally normal. “We are only human” after all. It is okay to feel sad but it is NOT okay to over think, over-analyze and unnecessarily worry. Bad days are a part of life. We all have experienced it and we all will continue to experience them. Bad days are infact, more important than the good days. They build you up, make you stronger and help you grow into a better you.
A bad day isn’t a BAD day. It is a day that is just not going the way you would have wanted it to go. Accept that it’s okay to have days like these. It’s hard but try to change your attitude towards the day you’re having. Think of possible ways you could change your day around into a good one.
- Let it out– Sometimes talking to someone helps. It could give you another perspective of your situation and maybe you’ll realize it wasn’t as bad as you thought it was.
- Break the cycle– Stop wallowing in your sadness, break the cycle. Go out, do something that will make you happy. Grab your favourite meal, ice cream, pizza, nachos, tacos, dosa, chaats, anything.
- Rely on nature– Go for a walk, jog, ride or dip. Feel the gentle breeze brush against your skin, breath in the clean and fresh air. This will refresh you and you’ll feel so much better.
- If there are ways of repairing your situation, do them. Sometimes, complaining about the problem won’t help. Take action and fix it.
- There’s always something to be happy about. Find those reasons and be grateful.
Having a broken heart? Well, at least not broken bones. 😛
Take a good look at yourself and your life.
Look at how great your hair looks today. A bad day AND a bad hair day would be so much worse. 😛
The power to fix your day lies in your hands. Sometimes you can fix your situation and sometimes you can’t but what you can change is how you are going to face it. You could choose to run away from your problematic day, fall into your shell of negativity and feel worse all day long or you could face your day, build up your strength and conquer your day. I’d recommend you to do the latter.
Remember that the sun will rise again, beautifully.
Add this song to your playlist and listen to it every time you feel low. Their cuteness will definitely make you feel better. 😀