“When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.”
NO, when life gives you lemons, go buy biscuits, butter, cheese, lemon curd and make yourself a LEMON CHEESECAKE! Why settle for lemonade when you are capable of making a delicious lemon cheesecake?
Whoever you are and whatever you are going through, I am here to tell you that YOU MATTER. No, I don’t need to know you to tell you this but think about it-
- No one can be EXACTLY like you. You are different in more ways than you know. YOU ARE UNIQUE AF!
- You are valuable to at least one living being right now. Your parents, family, friends, your pet dog, cat, even your pet fish needs you. They all value you.
- There is something written for you. Your destiny. And only you are going to reach it. It’s YOUR destiny.
- You’ve been sent into this world for a purpose. Most of us haven’t figured out that yet, but we are here for a reason, a purpose.
- No one else will experience the same challenges, the moments and life like you’ve experienced it. You have traveled through life and made it this far in your own special style.
- There is someone out there wishing to have at least one quality that you have been blessed with.
You are important. You are valuable. Hell, you are a V.I.P. So live like one!
You are worth so much more than what you settle for. You did not come this far to let that one failure negatively affect the rest of your life. You did not come this far only to let that one person/bad event tear you apart. We go through experiences that we learn from, that help us transform and grow into the person we are meant to be. So, grow.
Work on yourself, compete with yourself and be better than who you were yesterday.
Your only competition is yourself.
Constantly grow, learn, take life positively, strive and be the best version of yourself. Make yourself proud.